TitansTech Official Full Source Code | Разработка игровых платформ
  1. Доброго времени суток. В связи с появлением спамеров, активация функций новых пользователей (Создавать темы, писать сообщения), теперь будет только после проверки администратором! Для регистрации отписываемся в лс, в вк. vk.com/tehnik777 (Пишем только с реальных страниц)
    Скрыть объявление

TitansTech Official Full Source Code

Тема в разделе "Релизы с исходами", создана пользователем bloodknigh, 19 янв 2017.

Обсуждение темы TitansTech Official Full Source Code в разделе Релизы с исходами на форуме zetta-forum.ru.

1. bloodknigh

bloodknigh Интересующийся

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Titans Tech currently offers the ultimate full custom server files for create an unique MuOnline Server. You can choose between different Seasons and/or Episodes and enable or disable a lot of Events/Systems.

All our versions, have the same basic settings that you can find on WebZen pirated versions. What is special about our emulator? We have 5000+ additional features you can install legally on your MuOnline Private Server.

TitansTech/SCFMT was the first succefull private/commercial team in offer premium MuOnline services and customs. As now TitansTech is retired of the business so here i will release every single project that we have and i will keep updating this and giving credits to everyone who deserve it.

ORIGINAL CREDITS:
    • Developer: Deathway
    • Developer: Darkav
    • Developer: IcaruS
    • Developer: bet0x
    • Developer: cosoraro

I will add credits 1 by 1 when i start to remember a few ones.

I will start with the basics then moving to the hardcore settings/releases.

GameServer Season 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan Link Server Season 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan Serialize 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan DupeFinder 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan Connect Server 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan Editor Season 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan Configurations Season 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan DB Installer Season 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan DB Updater Season 6 Episode 3 source code:

Titan Tech Config.ttc generator:

INITIAL DB INSTALLATION:
    Compile & run Titan DB Updater, install with that, then run Titan DB Updater. Configure Files, play & enjoy. More information here: https://github.com/TitansTech/Titans...STALLATION.txt

I WILL UPDATE SOON AS I CAN WITH THE REST OF THE CODE.

NOTES for developers: Most of the time we use a Compile.h or Version.h to define things, there you will find information for customs, versions, and GameServer_CS versions, included x64 stuff and more.

NOTES for everyone: I have to release more stuff, Installers, auto Compile system, anti cheat client, server, addon, DB updater and others like client and more, soon to be released. If you mix anything from here don't expect support nor help.

ANTI CHEAT STRUCTURE:

[​IMG]

Поделиться этой страницей